Mktg.Doctor provides marketing software and services for healthcare providers, including designing and operating websites for those healthcare providers. Mktg.Doctor has multi-level security ensured with SSL. The provider & patient data is secured with data encryption. Data is hosted in Amazon web service or equivalent cloud providers.
- Information That Mktg.Doctor Asks for
- How We Use Captured Information
- We may share personal information with
- Your Choices
- Security Policy
- International Transfers
- Questions And How To Contact Us
1. Information That Mktg.Doctor Asks For:
Mktg.Doctor captures organization based information, that is, your name, your address, phone number, email address. These information are captured for Mktg.Doctor’s database and are not shared with any third party.
We may also accept employment applications via the Site, in which case we will also request information about your work experience, education, languages spoken, and other information of the type included on a resume.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that information that we receive from you is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and current, including providing mechanisms by which you can amend or update your information.
We may also collect certain information about the use of our Site by automated means, such as via cookies, web beacons, embedded scripts, and other technologies. We may also use web beacons in our HTML-formatted emails.
The information that may be collected automatically includes:
- your computer or mobile device operating system type and version number, browser type, screen resolution, IP address
- the website you visited before browsing to our Site
- general location information such as city, state, or geographic area
- information about your use of and actions on our Site, such as pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, navigation paths between pages, information about your activity on a page, access times, and length of access.
2. How We Use Captured Information:
Mktg.Doctor may use collected information to:
- Communicate about the products and services we offer, and respond to requests, inquiries, comments, and suggestions
- Provide our products and services
- Analyze the use of our products and services
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business, the Site, and other products and services we offer (including research and to develop new products and services)
- Establish and maintain an individual’s profile on the Site
- Administer surveys and other market research
- Analyze and enhance our communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails we send are read)
- Tailor the content we display in our communications and on the Site
- Customize our services to individuals’ preferences
- Advertising and tracking Facebook Ads conversion (Facebook pixel) and Google Ads conversion
- Facilitate our recruitment activities (such as processing employment applications, evaluating a job candidate for an employment activity, and monitoring recruiting statistics)
- Comply with legal requirements, judicial process, and our company policies
- Protect against, identify, investigate, and respond to fraud, illegal activity (such as incidents of hacking or misuse of the Site), and claims and other liabilities, including by enforcing the terms and conditions that govern the services we provide
3. We May Share Personal Information With:
- Business partners whose goods or services may be of interest to you
- Professional advisors, such as lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services they provide to us
We may transfer the personal information we maintain in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (or during the negotiations of any such sale or transfer). After such a sale or transfer, individuals may contact the recipient with any inquiries concerning their personal information.
In addition, we may share personal information to comply with legal and regulatory requirements, and protect against and prevent fraud, illegal activity (such as identifying and responding to incidents of hacking or misuse of our Site), and claims and other liabilities.
4. Your Choices:
- You may choose not to provide any or all of the information that is requested on the Site, but we may not be able to provide our products or services to you in that case. In the event that you no longer want us to process or utilize your User Information, please contact us.
- We may collect information about users’ activities on the Site for purposes of targeted advertising. If you choose to opt-out of targeted advertisements, you will still see advertisements online but they may not be relevant to you. Even if you do choose to opt-out, not all companies that serve online behavioral advertising are included in this list, and so you may still receive some cookies and tailored advertisements from companies that are not listed.
5. Security Policy:
We take appropriate measures to keep the personal information you disclose to us secure. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your information. You need to confirm the security standard from your end. You can follow the mentioned measure to comply with security standards:
- Install malware protection software
- Use firewall protection
- Use passwords with strong combinations
- Do not share your credentials with anybody else either from workforce area or personal
- When leaving your system, immediately log-out of your account.
6. International Transfers:
We may amend and revise the privacy policies with the latest norms of the Healthcare industry. We encourage you to visit & read these policies and keep yourself updated with revised terms of Mktg.Doctor’s privacy policies.
8. Questions And How To Contact Us: